I’m away for a Girls Weekend in the Valley and thought I would share a few of my favorite 5’s with you while I am away. Enjoy.
5 people I am following on Twitter and because they are awesome I think you should follow them too.
- Sara @LovinOnTheRun
- Jan @sproutsnsquats
- Lacy @RunningLimitles
- Erika @fatgirlrunns
- Kelly @iamrunningthis
5 new blogs in my Bloglovin feed
- Breathe Through This – Ultra-marathoner and brilliant poet.
- She Runs for Cupcakes – a new runner & Blogger who completed her first half marathon in October
- Run Salt, Run – another new runner & Blogger who also just completed her first half marathon in October & has a full scheduled for May 2014
- Running Backwards in Highheels – a “new to me” blog with a wicked 30 Before 30 list
- I Heart Running – Caroline’s blog, she has a 50 Marathons in 50 States bucket list and heads up RunningBloggers.com
5 links I followed into the Internet Rabbit Hole
- iPhone 4 for sale
- 37 Happiest Things you will ever see running a marathon.
- Everyone loves Grilled Chicken Ass
- Cats! #1, #9 and #10 are my favorites.
- 15 minutes long but worth it. The point get’s driven home around the 10 minute mark. Do you recognize yourself here?
5 Recipe’s I have bookmarked for Trial Tuesdays but will probably never get around to making.
- Endurance Crackers
- Homemade Lara Bars
- Chili Cheese Fries
- Breakfast Banana Split
- Thai Inspired Tomato Soup
I’ll be taking a break from posting on Saturday and Sunday. Hope to see you all on Monday.
What are your plans for the weekend?
What recipes do you have bookmarked to try making but never get around to it?